The Library of Bryan Health and the Bryan College of Health Sciences provides many ways to access the full-text of journal articles:
- From within EBSCO databases, PDF icons or links to "Full Text Finder" will open to the full-text of journal articles. If we do not have immediate access to the article, a "Submit Article Request" form will allow you to request that we get the article for you from another library.
- From within PubMed (accessed through the Library's homepage or searching PubMed from within the Medical Center's IP range), click through on the citation-level icon that says "Online Journal Bryan Health".
- This will open Full Text finder which will provide links to either direct full-text access OR a link to an Interlibrary Loan form
The Library works with a national network of medical and academic libraries to obtain full-text articles for journals to which we do not have access to affiliated users of Bryan Health (credentialed medical staff and employees) or Bryan College of Health Sciences (faculty, students and staff).
- Most requests are filled within 48 hours, at no cost to you (this is a cost that the Library absorbs, if there is one)
- Articles are delivered as a PDF attachment to email
- For clinicians needing articles to support urgent patient care, call our Interlibrary Loan office (402-481-3965). We will identify a library that can provide the article on a rush basis (usually within one hour)