Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interlibrary Loan / Document Delivery Service
The Bryan College of Health Sciences Library provides many ways to access the full-text of journal articles:
- From within EBSCO databases, PDF icons or links to "Click Here for Full Text Finder" will open to the full-text of journal articles. If there is not immediate access to the article, a "Submit Article Request" form will allow you to request the article.
- From within PubMed (accessed through the Library website), click on the icon that says "Get it @ Bryan". This icon appears on the abstract view of the citation, and is on the right-hand side.
- This will open another window which will provide a link to the full-text article OR a link to the "Submit Article Request" form.
- You can also bookmark the PubMed URL: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?otool=neblghlib If you do not use this URL, you will not see the "Get it @ Bryan" icon.
The Library works with a national network of medical and academic libraries to obtain full-text articles for journals to which we do not have access for affiliated users of Bryan Health (credentialed medical staff and employees) or Bryan College of Health Sciences (faculty, students and staff).
- Most requests are filled within 48 hours, at no cost to you.
- Articles are delivered as a PDF attachment to email
- For clinicians needing articles to support urgent patient care, call our Interlibrary Loan office (402-481-3965). We will identify a library that can provide the article on a rush basis (usually within one hour)