The Library's Group Study Room must be reserved for groups of two or more students. Click the button, to the right, to schedule a time for group study.
Group Study Room Rules:
- The group study room is for Bryan students only.
- Reservations can be made up to 3 months in advance.
- The room can be reserved up to two hours in thirty minute, one hour, or two hour increments per study group.
- A group must consist of two or more individuals.
- Reservations that are not claimed within 15 minutes may be forfeited.
- We are not responsible for items lost or unattended in the room.
- Pick up after yourself! Please leave the room in the same condition you found it.