PaperCut is the paper management system used on all student printers on campus (both East and West campuses). At the start of each semester, every undergraduate student is given a PaperCut allocation of $25 ($35 for graduate students). Each time you log into a computer on campus, a PaperCut balance window will appear so that you can keep track of your remaining PaperCut balance.
- The $25 PaperCut allocation gives students 500 pages of paper per semester (when printing only in black and white). Double-sided printing is encouraged, as it will double the amount of printing that you can do.
- Color Printing is available for $0.25/page.
- This allocation is sufficient for most students for printing for one semester. If your PaperCut balance runs low, you may purchase more pages for $0.05/page through one of the librarians.
- The PaperCut allocation is refreshed at the start of each semester. The allocation does not roll over from one semester to the next.
- Remember to log-off of all campus computers so that your PaperCut balance is not available to other users.
GRADUATE STUDENTS: You are allocated $35 in PaperCut. If your balance only shows $25, please talk to one of the librarians.