Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PaperCut is the paper management system used on all student printers on campus (both East and West campuses). At the start of each semester, every undergraduate student is given a PaperCut allocation of $25 ($35 for graduate students). Each time you log into a computer on campus, a PaperCut balance window will appear so that you can keep track of your remaining PaperCut balance.
- The $25 PaperCut allocation gives students 500 pages of paper per semester (when printing only in black and white). Double-sided printing is encouraged, as it will double the amount of printing that you can do.
- Color Printing is available for $0.25/page.
- This allocation is sufficient for most students for printing for one semester. If your PaperCut balance runs low, you may purchase more pages for $0.05/page through one of the librarians.
- The PaperCut allocation is refreshed at the start of each semester. The allocation does not roll over from one semester to the next.
- Remember to log-off of all campus computers so that your PaperCut balance is not available to other users.
GRADUATE STUDENTS: You are allocated $35 in PaperCut. If your balance only shows $25, please talk to one of the librarians.