ZoteroBib (https://zbib.org) is a free tool that can create a bibliography instantly from any computer. You do not need to create an account or install any software.
1. Go to https://zbib.org to get started.
2. You have identified this article via a search in CINAHL Complete:
3. Enter the PMID (PubMed ID) into the ZoteroBib search box: 29801977. Note: You can also enter the DOI or the title of the article.
4. Under Bibliography, select the American Medical Association style.
5. Double-check the citation format. Is the AMA format correct? Go to the NLM catalog to verify that the journal abbreviation is correct, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nlmcatalog/journals You can search by the journal abbreviation or you can search with the complete name of the journal.
6. In this example, the title of the article needs to be edited. Click on the "Edit" button to bring up the editing screen. The first letter of the first word in the title and the word Doppler is capitalized. Click on "Done".
7. Repeat the above steps using this PMID: 29869918
8. You can Export (Copy to Clipboard) and/or Link to this Version. Your bibliography is stored in your browser's local storage. If you want to view your bibliography on a different computer, use Link to this version to upload a copy to zbib.org and generate a link that you can use to retrieve that version of your bibliography later.
9. Check out the ZoteroBib FAQ for more information: https://zbib.org/faq