Skip to main content
Laptop Borrowing Agreement
- I will use the laptop/webcam for educational use only.
- I understand that laptops and/or webcams can only be checked out and returned from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- I am fully responsible for the laptop/webcam. I will be responsible for any loss or damage.
- I will not loan the laptop/webcam to anyone.
- I will save my files only to my personal removable media (USB flash drive) not the hard drive of the laptop. I understand any files I do save to the laptop will be deleted upon return.
- I understand the Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to a user’s file(s) saved to laptop or by unexpected reboot, hardware failure, network interruptions or viruses.
- I will not transfer, duplicate or copy any software from the laptop
- I will contact the Library with any problems. I will not call Jawad or Medical Center IT.
- I will comply with all Library Policies regarding computer use and all other applicable Bryan College of Health Sciences policies.
Associated Fines & Fees
- Overdue fine of $5 per day.
- A minimum $50 damage fee will be assessed for any damage to a laptop; $30 damage fee will be assessed for any damage to a webcam.
- A replacement fee of up to $1000 will be assessed for laptops lost or not returned. A replacement fee of $30 will be assessed for lost or not returned webcams.