Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Laptop Borrowing Agreement
- I will use the laptop/webcam for educational use only.
- I understand that laptops and/or webcams can only be checked out and returned from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- I am fully responsible for the laptop/webcam. I will be responsible for any loss or damage.
- I will not loan the laptop/webcam to anyone.
- I will save my files only to my personal removable media (USB flash drive) not the hard drive of the laptop. I understand any files I do save to the laptop will be deleted upon return.
- I understand the Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to a user’s file(s) saved to laptop or by unexpected reboot, hardware failure, network interruptions or viruses.
- I will not transfer, duplicate or copy any software from the laptop
- I will contact the Library with any problems. I will not call Jawad or Medical Center IT.
- I will comply with all Library Policies regarding computer use and all other applicable Bryan College of Health Sciences policies.
Associated Fines & Fees
- Overdue fine of $5 per day.
- A minimum $50 damage fee will be assessed for any damage to a laptop; $30 damage fee will be assessed for any damage to a webcam.
- A replacement fee of up to $1000 will be assessed for laptops lost or not returned. A replacement fee of $30 will be assessed for lost or not returned webcams.